Three Counties Cross Country League
- Sunday 24th November 2019
- Cottesloe School, Aylesbury Rd, Wing, Leighton Buzzard
- Postcode for Sat. Nav:
- Race HQ (link to Google maps)
- The Race HQ is at Cottesloe School, Wing, LU7 0NY
- Yummy rolls, cakes and hot drinks are available after the race back at HQ.
- Parking is limited at the Race HQ so please car share where possible.
- Please ONLY park in the school grounds, and not on the road side or in Wing. (If runners/spectators park outside the school LFR will be prevented from hosting the race in future. And that would be sad).
- The race start is approx. 5-10 minute walk on pavement from the HQ and involves crossing a main road. Please listen to the marshals instructions. The route to the start will be signed and there will be marshals on hand to direct you.
- There are limited toilets in the HQ. There are no facilities at the start.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE DIRTY SHOES, XC STUDS OR SPIKES TO BE WORN IN THE HQ. We will be checking 😉
- There are no changing facilities inside the HQ.
- Any baggage left at race HQ is left entirely at the owners risk and LFR accept no responsibility in respect of the same. Please remember to take all your race gear home with you. We really don’t want muddy trainers, shorts or mobile phones.
- Course notes:
- The start & finish are approx 5-10 min walk on pavement from the HQ.
- The course runs through Ascott House National Trust Estate. PDF MAP
- Please keep to the marked route, do not cut corners across the fields and do listen to the marshals. Do not litter.
- The course is just over 5 miles.
- The first field is run round twice before heading off for a one loop lap. The first field has longer grass than previous years and is uneven in places, please take care!
- The course map (attached pdf) will also be able to view on the day
- Any last minute information will be posted on Twitter or on Facebook
- All event details may be subject to change right up to the start of the event. Please check the website and league Facebook page for updates ahead of the event and listen carefully to marshals and the race briefing on the day.