Three Counties Cross Country League
Date:12th January 2020
Creasey Park Community Football Centre, Creasey Park Drive, Dunstable, Bedfordshire (01582 667555)
Postcode for Sat. Nav.:
Race parking for 203 cars is situated a short two minute walk away from the race HQ at the Central
Bedfordshire Council Offices Car Park.
Access to the car parks is made via North Station Way.
We will have Marshall's on duty to assist you in finding a space.
We urge you all to try and lift/car share on the day.
In the event that the council car park becomes full, alternative on street parking can be found close
to the HQ or at the race HQ but this can become very busy on most Sunday mornings with the local
footballers using CPCFC HQ.
The Race HQ is a modern facility which offers us plenty of men's and ladies toilets and changing/
- Please be aware though that there are no toilet facilities at the start of the race.
- Toilets and changing facilities will be sign indicated at Race HQ.
- After the race, rolls, cake and hot drinks will be available in our marquee.
- There will also be a pay bar available for those who require something stronger to drink.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE OUTSIDE SHOES, XC STUDS OR SPIKES TO BE WORN IN THE
Please note the race start is 10-15 minute walk (0.6 miles) from the Race HQ.
- The course winds its way through the undulating countryside known locally as Green
Lanes, Tottenhoe Knolls and the Maidenbower.
- The 1 lap course of approximately 5 miles is a mixture of bridalways and footpaths and are mostly grass with several short Stoney or gravel sections.
- The course route is usually quite muddy.
- The course map will be
available on the day as well as on our website.
- Please also be aware that whilst the course will be marshalled and the local community notified
beforehand of the race, the general public will still have free access to this area on the day and
the area is a popular spot with dog walkers, ramblers and horseriders.
- Please remember as runners that we do not have exclusive use of this course on the day.
- NOTE for the walk to the race start will be on normal footpath/road - please use appropriate
- The route to the start will be clearly sign indicated.
Any last minute information will be posted here.